Cinnamon, Clove and Oregano can be used individually for a variety of restorative opportunities. By combining them, their shared attributes, provides a wider therapeutic spectrum. Cinnamon, Clove and Oregano can simultaneously neutralize infections, alleviate inflammation and oxidative stress, and regulate the immune system.
Cinnamon, Clove and Oregano are highly effective against both stationary phase Borrelia burgdorferi and biofilms. Additionally, a study using clove showed its effectiveness in eradicating Babesia and Theileria. Cinnamon, Clove and Oregano not only address tick-borne infections, they can combat both gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria, fight fungi and Candida albicans, break up biofilms, and eradicate viruses. Cinnamon, Clove and Oregano can be effective against many food-borne pathogens that can inflame the gut, disrupt the intestinal barrier and contribute to systemic inflammation.
Systemic inflammation can be addressed with Cinnamon, Clove and Oregano. They can inhibit NF-kB activation. Cell-mediated and humoral-immunity can be increased. Through inhibition of reactive oxygen species (ROS) produced from whole blood phagocytes, systemic inflammation and oxidative stress are reduced.
Oxidative stress refers to an imbalance between the systemic manifestation of ROS and intrinsic antioxidant defenses. As free radical scavengers, Cinnamon, Clove and Oregano have each been shown to have antioxidant properties. Elevated levels of ROS can result in cell damage, which may play a role in the onset of progression of many disorders including cancer, cardiovascular disease, arthritis and diabetes.
Cinnamon, Clove and Oregano have a variety of anti-diabetes properties. They may reduce post-prandial intestinal glucose absorption, stimulate glucose metabolism and stimulate insulin release. Cinnamon was also shown to reduce blood pressure and lower levels of hemoglobin A1C.
The anti-cancer effects of Cinnamon, Clove and Oregano are being studied, with varying results. In vitro studies have shown that these ingredients can killing cancer cells by proliferation-inhibiting and apoptosis-inducing effects, indicating their potential for fighting multiple cancer lines. Publications showing promise for specific cancers include lung, colorectal, esophageal and breast.
Excellent review articles on Cinnamon, Clove and Oregano are available for further study.
- Feng J, Zhang S, Shi W, et al. Selective essential oils from spice or culinary herbs have high activity against stationary phase and biofilm Borrelia burgdorferi. Front Med, 2017; 4:169. doi: 10.3389/fmed.2017.00169
- Rao PV and Gan SH. Cinnamon: a multifaceted medicinal plant. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med, 2014; 2014:642942. doi: 10.1155/2014/642942.
- Batiha GE, Alkazmi LM, Wasef LG, et al. Syzygium aromaticum L. (Myrtaceae): traditional Uses, bioactive chemical constituents, pharmacological and toxicological activities. Biomolecules, 2020; 10(2):202. doi: 10.3390/biom10020202.
- Singletary K. Oregano: overview of the literature on health benefits. Nutr Today, 2010; 45(3):129-138.
- Pizzino G, Irrera N, Cucinotta M, et al. Oxidative stress: harms and benefits for human health. Oxidative Med Cellular Longevity, 2017; 2017:8416763.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Liposomal Oregano, Cinnamon & Clove
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Ingredients: Cinnamon from Cinnamomum verum 200mg extract, Clove from szygium aromaticum 50mg extract, Oil of Oregano from Origanum Minutiflorum 150mg extract
Other ingredients: Olive Oil, Sunflower Lecithin, Edetate Calcium Disodium,Glycerol Monosterate, Silica, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Water, Dimethicone, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC) Capsules and Gellan Gum.
- Warning: Do not take if pregnant or nursing or trying to become pregnant. Oregano is known to interact with other medications for example if you are taking lithium, blood thinning medication it is not a right combination with oregano. In addition, individuals who are allergic with plants of the Lamiaceae family like, mint, sage should avoid using oregano as it can cause allergic reactions. If you are taking prescription medications, do not start oil of oregano without consulting with your doctor or an integrative physician first. Keep out of reach of children. If side effects such as nausea, dizziness or an allergic reaction are ever experienced then stop using right away and consider seeing a doctor.
Made in a GMP Compliant Facility in the USA.
Items must be properly packaged and returned at the customer's expense. We must receive these products unopened, sealed and in new condition within 15 days of receipt. Refunds for unopened items will be issued via your original form of payment. Elena Frid MD PC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to reject any return that does not comply with these requirements.
Return Shipping Address:
151 E 62nd St.
New York, NY 10065
Place the items you are returning in sturdy packaging. Make sure all items are packed tightly and securely as we need to receive them in new condition. We are not responsible for breakage or damage during shipment of returned items.
Please inspect all products and expiration dates before opening the bottles as returns on open bottles are not permitted. Have a question or concern? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your Order Number if you have one.
Shipping (within the United States ONLY)
US Standard Shipping will be shipped via USPS. US Standard Shipping will usually be delivered in 2 to 3 days from the date we ship your order, but please allow 5 to 10 business days from the date of your order.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not ship orders on weekends or holidays.